In compliance with the duty to inform the public, deriving from Article 10, from 'Law' (Act) No 34/2002, of 11 July, on services provided by information and electronic commerce companies, there follow the general data of this web Page:
- Copyright: GRUPO ORENES, S.L.
- CIF: B-82835943
- Registered: Registro Mercantil de Murcia, Tomo 1.890, Folio 92, Sección 8ª, Hoja MU-41.808, Inscripción 2ª
The information contained herewith constitutes and regulates the conditions of use, liability and duties which this web page users accept and agree to observe.
"Page", domain www.orenesgrupo.com which is made available to the Internet Users.
"User", natural or artificial person who uses or surf the Page.
"Content", the pages composing the entirety of the domain www.orenesgrupo.com, which constitute the information and the services GRUPO ORENES, S.L. makes available to the Internet Users. They contain messages, texts, photos, graphs, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, outlook, graphic design and source codes, and in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
"Hiperenlace", technique by which a user can surf through different Web pages or Internet, simply clicking on a text, icon, button o indication containing the link. "Cookie", a technical means to track and follow the surfing activity on the Web sites. These are small text files which are set on the User's computer. This method has an effect on privacy, and therefore GRUPO ORENES S. L. will appropriately inform about their use when necessary.
Conditions of Use
The User status is acquired by simply using the Page, whether it is a natural or an artificial person, and compulsorily, it implies the complete acceptance, in full and without any reservations, of all and any one of the clauses and general conditions included in the Legal Advice. If the user were not in agreement with the use clauses and conditions in this Legal Advice, they should abstain from using the Page.
The use of this Page is exercised under the only and exclusive responsibility of the User, which extends to the use of it made by a third party, of passwords o similar means, assigned for their access. Notwithstanding the afore said, GRUPO ORENES, S.L. has a right to suspend or deny, at any time and without prior warning, access to the Page to those users who do not comply with the general conditions in this Legal Advice, or the particulars which, in each case, were applicable. GRUPO ORENES, S.L., will be entitled to change unilaterally and without previous warning, the structure and design of the Page, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and access conditions and use of the Page.
This Legal Advice is subject to changes and updates, for which reason the version of it published by GRUPO ORENES S.L., may vary at the different times the User accesses the Page. Therefore, the User must read the Legal Advice every and each time they access the Page.
Through this Page, GRUPO ORENES S.L., provides Users with access and use of various Contents published through the Internet by GRUPO ORENES S.L. or by authorised third parties.
The User is obliged and commits themselves to use the Page and the Contents according to the current laws and regulations, the Legal Advice and any other advice, and any other information or instructions make known to them, as well as the the social norms, moral and the generally accepted customs.
To that effect, the User undertakes and commits themselves NOT to use any of the Contents with illegal intentions or purposes, forbidden by the Legal Advice or by the laws currently in force, damaging to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way can damage, destroy, overload, impair or prevent the normal use of the Contents, the computer hardware, the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer hardware owned or hired by GRUPO ORENES, S.L., belonging to other Users or any other Internet User (hardware and software).
The User undertakes and commits themselves not to transmit, publicise o make available to third parties, any kind of material contained in the Page, such as information, texts, data, contents, messages, graphs, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, links, graphic design and source codes or any other material to which, as a Page User, they had access, this list not being limiting. Additionally, and according to all that mentioned before, the User shall not be able to:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate to the public, transform or modify the Contents, unless they have the written and explicit consent of GRUPO ORENES S.L, and it is legally allowed.
- Suppress, manipulate or in any way alter the 'copyright' and other data identifying the rights reserved by GRUPO ORENES S.L. or its owners , their prints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
- The User shall abstain from obtaining or even try to obtain the Contents employing for that purpose means or procedures different from those which, depending on the case, have been made available or indicated to them to that effect on the Web pages where the Contents appear or, in general, different from those which are habitually employed on the Internet, if they do not involve any risk of damage or destruction to the Page, and/or of its Contents.
All brands, commercial names or distinctive features of any kind appearing on the Page, are the property of GRUPO ORENES, S.L., and it cannot be assumed that the use or access to the Site and/or the Contents s gives the User any rights on the mentioned brands, commercial names and/or distinctive features, and neither can it be considered to have been transferred to the User any of the exploitation rights which exist or may exist in connection with such Contents.
In the same way, the Contents are copyright GRUPO ORENES S.L., who has the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights deriving from them, in any form and in particular, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation rights.
The unauthorised use of the information contained in this Web, as well as any harm caused to the copyright or Industrial property rights of GRUPO ORENES S.L., or of third parties included in the Page which have transferred contents, shall determine the application of the liabilities legally established.
Those persons willing to establish hyperlinks between this and other web pages shall be required to observe and fulfil the following conditions:
- It will not be necessary prior authorization when the Hyperlink only enables access to the home page, but they will not be allowed to reproduce it in any way. Any other kind of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal written authorization from GRUPO ORENES, S.L. The Web page in which the Hyperlink is set will only be able to contain what is strictly necessary to identify the Hyperlink target.
- Deep-links , IMG or image Links, or frames shall not be created with the Web pages or on the GRUPO ORENES, S.L. Web pages.
- It shall not be allowed any false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications on GRUPO ORENES, S.L., its staff, employees or partners, or those related on the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page or the Contents provided.
- The owner of the page or site where the Hyperlink is set shall expressly warn that there is no commercial or business relationship to GRUPO ORENES, S.L.
- It shall not be stated or implied that GRUPO ORENES, S.L. has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or accepted in any way the Contents offered or made available to the Web page where the Hyperlink is set. In any case, the installation of an Hyperlink will not imply the existence of relationships between GRUPO ORENES, S.L. and the owner of the web page or site from which it is done, or knowledge and acceptance of the services and contents offered by them.
- The Web page where the Hyperlink is set shall not contain illicit information or content, contrary to the moral and customs generally accepted and public order, or contents damaging any third party rights.
- The links which could appear on this Page have the only and exclusive purpose of facilitating the User's search for information, contents and Internet services, and in no way can it be considered a suggestion, invitation or recommendation about them.
Page and Contents Availability
GRUPO ORENES, S.L. does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors when accessing the Page, or its Contents, or that these are updated, although it shall make an effort, if necessary, to prevent, repair or update them. Therefore, GRUPO ORENES, S.L. shall not be held responsible for the damages of any kind the User could suffer as a result of failures or connection errors in telecommunication networks which may cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption during the provision of the service or prior to it.
GRUPO ORENES, S.L. does not accept, except in the cases dealt with in the current legislation, any responsibility for the damages of any kind which could be due to the lack of availability, continuity or operational quality of the Page and its Contents, or for the failure to fulfil the usefulness expectations which the users could have attributed to the Page and its Contents.
Access to the Page does not imply the obligation from GRUPO ORENES, S.L. to control the absence of 'viruses', 'worms' or any other computer damaging element. In all cases, t is the User's responsibility to provide the adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of damaging programmes, and therefore, GRUPO ORENES, S.L. shall not be held responsible for the possible security errors which could occur during the provision of the Page service, the possible damages to the the computer systems of the User or third parties (hardware and software), or the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of 'viruses' in the User's device connecting to the Page services and Contents, a faulty browser operation, or outdated versions of it.
Murcia Courts and Tribunals will be the entitled jurisdiction to deal with all matters arising from the interpretation, application and fulfilment of this Legal Advice, as well as the complaints which could derive from its use, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction which could apply.